Looking for work or just want a new employment situation? 541 Radio has teamed with local businesses to help you find a new job. Check out the listings available this week:
How about a chance to start a career? Have you been told your good with people? Do you have a valid Drivers License? Roseburg Community cars is looking for a customer service rep. with internet/computer skills. This is a full time position with benefits, wages DOE. Ready for something great, send me your resume today to eric.pickle@
TOWER TIMBER, A FIFTH GENERATION FAMILY BUSINESS, IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED LOG TRUCK DRIVER, rigging crew, hook tender and choker setter. BENEFITS INCLUDED AND WAGES DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE! SO COME JOIN TOWER TIMBER TODAY BY CALLING EIGHT SEVEN FOUR TWO ZERO ZERO TWO. THAT’S EIGHT SEVEN FOUR TWO ZERO ZERO TWO. tower timber: loggers build america.
PLIKAT LOGGING INCORPORATED IS LOOKING FOR CHOKER SETTERS AND ARE WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT APPLICANT THEY OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE HEALTH, DENTAL, 401K, PAID HOLIDAYS, PAID VACATION AND YEAR AROUND WORK. . PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AT PLIKAT LOGGING AT 6012 N. UMPQUA HWY.
LOOKING FOR A TRUCK DRIVER TO RUN BLOWER TRUCK LOCALLY. MUST HAVE CDL, CURRENT HEALTH CARD, FIVE YEAR DRIVING RECORD PRINT OUT. APPLY AT MIGNOLA FARMS AT 2690 ROBERTS CREEK ROAD.
CON-VEY KEYSTONE HAS BEEN ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING CUSTOM MACHINERY FOR THE WOOD PRODUCTS INDUSTRY SINCE 1946. IMAGINE MAKING GREAT MONEY, WORKING THE DAY SHIFT WITH PAID HOLIDAYS AND A GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE! CON-VEY HAS MANY OPENINGS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW! CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE JOB OPORTUNITIES! THEN STOP BY AND APPLY IN PERSON AT 526 NORTH EAST CHESTNUT STREET IN ROSEBURG.
*CON-VEY KEYSTONE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
BC MACHINE AND DRIVELINE 265 N.E. BOGARD ST. ROSEBURG, OR 97470 Position Summary: Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts used in automotive and high-performance engines. Regularly preforms milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing welding cleaning and sanding tasks. Main Job Duties and Responsibilities: Perform all assigned machine shop operations. Check accuracy of work against work orders. Monitor the accuracy of cuts. Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to management. Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows safety procedures. Perform inspection of machined products, and document results. Complete and maintain paperwork. Complete work in a timely manner Job Requirements: Highly organized individual Preferred: One or more years of related experience. Job Type: Full-time Pay: Depends on Experience Apply Today at BC Machine and Driveline via Resume
Have you ever dreamed of working in the great outdoors? RICHARD smith logging has several new positions. they have started a second yarder side and ARE in need of a Chaser, choker setter, 2 rigging slingers, and a hook tender. drug screen required and experience preferred. call RICHARD smith logging today at six seven nine fifty one eighty.
RICHARD SMITH LOGGING IS ADDING AN ADDITIONAL YARDER SIDE. MULTIPLE POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE, AND EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED. IF YOU ENJOY BEING ACTIVE IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS, THIS IS THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU!* DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED, TO APPLY CALL 679-5180. THAT’S 679-5180.
Allura, advanced technology in fiber cement, plant in White City, OR is GROWING and starting another shift. We have one opening for a for full-time OREGON JOURNEYMAN MILLWRIGHT. Allura is a product within the Plycem USA, LLC division under our parent company Elementia USA. This position is day shift.
We are a No-Tolerance, Drug-free Workplace which includes recreational and/or medical marijuana.
The MILLWRIGHT will provide construction, repair and general maintenance for the sheet machine, depilers, pilers, converting line, boiler, autoclaves, and other plant machinery and equipment. . This is a full-time, regular, benefit eligible position. Tools are provided.
Essential Functions (not limited to):
* Must be able to complete any mechanical repairs needed for all plant machinery & boiler.
* Must know how to trouble-shoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, air and electrical problems.
* Must be able to weld, gas, stick, TIG, MIG, cast iron, stainless steel, aluminum carbon steel, hard facing, air arcing and be able to pass the full penetration butt weld certification on 1Ž2″ mild steel plate and the high pressure welding certification test 1-1-BA/ 6G position.
* Must use good judgment as to safety procedures.
* Must be responsible for the parts used and parts inventory.
* Must be able to change and properly fit all types of bearings and sprockets (slip fit, press fit, shrink fit)
* Must be able to do ALL machine shop jobs with the lathe climax key cutter and milling machine
- Dial in shafting with an independent four-jaw chuck on the lathe
- Drill and tap
- Cut metric and standard treads on the lathe
- Bore and key sprockets
- Bore and turn to a tolerance of one, one thousands of an inch.
- Key shafts
- Cut tapers
- Use Bridge Port milling machine with DRO.
Must be able to:
* Work 10-12 hr shifts. Actual shift is TBD
* Work overtime as requested
* Ability to work safely and adhere to all safety policies
* Work under pressure
* Meet production standards
* Wear PPE as required
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Must be legal to work in the US and provide legal documentation verifying such.
* Must have drafting skills to the level of reading and making blue prints.
* Must have completed a four-year apprenticeship and have a State of Oregon Journeyman Millwright card.
* Must be able to fabricate parts and equipment from blue prints, sketches and verbal instructions.
* Must be able to read, speak, and understand English.
* Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry, up to 50#s occasionally, 25#s frequently.
* Must be able to work consecutive 12 hour shifts, standing and/or walking.
* Successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
Full job description available upon request.
EOE/AA including protected veterans and people with disabilities
Join a high energy team at a world class COMPANY! Roseburg FOREST PRODUCTS’ Dillard and Riddle facilities have immediate openings for production workers. after sixty days starting at over $18.76 per hour. Licensed Electricians and Journey level Millwrights will receive a SIGNING BONUS. roseburg has excellent family insurance with matching 401k. To start YOUR enjoyable career with Roseburg, apply online at http://www.roseburg.com/careers.
Roseburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Veterans.
To list a job opening for your business, please contact us at (541) 672-6641.